Version 10.33 is now available for download (please note that you need to be logged in in our service and support area). Here are some of the highlights of the new version:
Beginning with version 10.33 our software supports the following devices:
- Durst RHOTEX 325
- Kornit Avalanche Poly Pro
- Mimaki JFX-200-2513 EX
- Roland LEF2-200
- Roland SF-200
The complete list of all new drivers can be found in the release notes.
New Module: Retouch Module
ColorGATE enables you to achieve precise color reproduction, even in complex production processes. But what if last-minute changes have to be made to the print data, after color management has been completed?
With the Retouch module for Industrial Productionserver, you can retouch the color-corrected ColorGATE print data in external image processing software such as Adobe Photoshop without having to recalculate it afterwards. You can also edit multichannel files in a representative color view.
Advantages of the new Retouch Module:
- Retouching of print files in image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Creates a retouch file with a special retouch profile, enabling a representative color view during image editing
- Supports xCLR print data with up to eight color channels
- Works perfectly in combination with the patented Fingerprint technology
More information about the Retouch module can be found here.
Improvements and Bugfixes
With version 10.33 some improvements and corrections have been implemented:
- User interface now also in Japanese and Russian
- Updating of the user interface in various languages, including Italian and Spanish
- Improvements in the processing of e.g. certain PDF and JPEG files
- Numerous extensions and bugfixes for printer and encoder drivers
All improvements and corrections can be found in the release notes.
If you have any questions about the release, please open a web support ticket or contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.