CG Reprofilm HD
CG Reprofilm covers high end films which ensure optimal results for almost every reproduction method. Excellent print results with UV densities exceeding 4.0 are possible, without any loss of quality.
The ColorGATE Reprofilm HD is a high end film that ensures optimal results for almost every reproduction method. Excellent print results with UV densities exceeding 4.0 are possible, without any loss of quality. Furthermore, the CG Reprofilm HD is equipped with a special coating that is able to absorb a maximum amount of ink by rapidly sealing the film. The matting will prevent any sticking of the media, so that even sensitive emulsions can be processed despite higher printing speeds and shorter drying times.
Therefore, CG Reprofilm HD is optimal suited for flexo-, offset- and screen printing.
- Specially developed for water-based inkjet inks
- Perfectly matched to EPSON K3 inks, EPSON Ultrachrome HDR inks and dye inks
- Compatible with inkjet printers of almost all manufacturers
- With Filmgate technology and linearization from 20 lpi to 180 lpi, the best high-quality complete solution on the market at present
- Exact media feed and anti-static back coating for film production of exact length
- Scratch-resistant, water-resistant and extremely hard-wearing, great dimension stability
- Even ink application and excellent acutance
CG Reprofilm HD specifications
- Material: transparent polyester film for dye and pigment inks, backed with anti-static coating
- Thickness: 170 microns
- Weight: 210 g/m²
- UV density*: DmaxUV > 4.0; DminUV 0.11
- Maximum resolution*: 180 lpi
- Optical density*: DmaxOPT 2.2 up to >3.0
The CG Reprofilm HD is available on rolls (30 m each) 17", 24", 44". Rolls with the width 36", 54" und 60" are available on request.
More detailed information, available formats and prices can be found in our onlineshop.
*All stated values have been appraised in laboratory tests using the respective film on a recommended Epson inkjet system. Used inks: Ultrachrome HDR, K3, XD. Software: Filmgate and Productionserver + Film and Plate Module (FPM).
Film & Repro Solutions Video
Our Film & Repro Solutions video covers all necessary products for chemical-free digital film production. The Film & Repro Solutions portfolio is especially designed to meet the requirements of end users of conventional printing applications such as flex-, offset- and screen printing.
Film & Repro Solutions Folder
In our Film & Repro Solutions folder exhibits all film media, RIP Software and corresponding printers for the digital film production via inkjet printers. All info from our Film & Repro Solutions video can be found in this folder too, which is also available for download.