Sales Manager Direct-to-Garment (m/f/d)
We help our users to manage color in digital print processes – be it with software, hardware, services and know-how. Your task is to maximize our business by means of optimal engagement for ColorGATE solutions. You achieve this through constant dialogue, supportive collaboration and pro-active guidance applying consultative selling methodology.
You will educate our (OEM) partners and direct customers about our offering and how direct-to-garment printing can benefit from it. You will build trustful and cooperative relationships with C-level key players on the business side as well as on the technical and production side.
By doing so, you will achieve or exceed your business objectives that you have planned together with our leadership team. Our state-of-the-art CRM system for opportunity management will enable transparent and accurate Sales Pipeline and Forecast reporting. Your role will be very diverse, starting from the annual business planning process up to being in the field supporting and guiding our users and prospects.
You bring that
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in an Account Management or Business Development role at C-Level, preferably in the direct-to-garment and online printing market
- Passion, self-motivation and the ability able to handle demanding workloads
- Proven track record of success in an international B2B sales environment (with a high technical content) applying consultative selling methodology
- Knowledge of (digital) printing, color management and online production workflows for the direct-to-garment and online printing market
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills - proven ability to build long-term relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Fluent in English - written, reading, spoken. Knowledge of additional languages will be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (up to 60%)
What we have to offer
- Lots of know-how in digital printing and color management
- An open, international working environment
- Opportunity to substantially contribute to our global business
- Possibility to work from Home Office
- An unlimited full-time position (probation period according to local legislation)