Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
At ColorGATE, we want to support our worldwide customers in becoming more successful in their digital printing activities. To support this goal, we are looking for a customer success manager. This job is home-office based, with an organizational affiliation to our HQ in Hannover, Germany, and will report to the VP Sales & Business Development. If you enjoy looking after our customer’s success and want to work in a global, growing organization, this job is for you!
In this job, you will pursue the most important mission that we have at ColorGATE: our customers’ success. You will make sure that our customers are aware of our many support and professional services offerings and will help them to use those to their benefit.
In this newly created position, you apply your consultancy, business and sales skills. You will coordinate all aspects of our Professional Color Management Services (PCMS) offering and Value Pack support agreements, enabling new business opportunities with both existing and prospective ColorGATE customers.
You will build trustful and cooperative relationships with prospects and customers at C-level. Key stakeholders are owners, CEO’s and general managers as well as pre-press and production managers. You will partner with them to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their customers as well as predictable growth for their business.
You will learn further details in a personal meeting.
You bring that
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a Management Consulting, Customer Success, Key Account Management or Business Development role at C-Level
- Proven track record of success in an international B2B sales environment (with a high technical content) applying consultative sales methodology
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- You are passionate, self-motivated, and able to handle demanding workloads
- Knowledge of (digital) printing and color management workflows
- High “Cultural I.Q.”: The international setting demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner with understanding of cultural and business differences
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions and execute agreed KPI’s
- Strong leadership skills and ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Able to work remotely (home office) with limited supervision
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Being a team player
- Fluent in English - written, reading, spoken. Knowledge of additional languages will be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (up to 60%)
What we have to offer
- Lots of know-how in digital printing and color management
- An open, international working environment
- Opportunity to substantially contribute to our global business
- Possibility to work from Home Office
- An unlimited full-time position (probation period according to local legislation)