Welcome to the FAQ area

We gathered all the frequently asked questions in our FAQ area to establish a “navigation aid” for our visitors. The goal is to ensure a simple and fast way to lead you to your wanted information.

With the search option you can narrow the FAQ catalog down to question with relevant matter.

The FAQ area includes all topics concerning ColorGATE. It doesn´t matter if are an end user oder a sales partner or if you are just interested in getting an information. You will find here a fast and simple solution to get to your wanted information.

Technical Service

Which measurement device is required for Filmgate linearization & density?

For Filmgate linearization and density measuring , you need a transmitted-light densitometer, for example the X-Rite 341C. Are you interested in an individual offer? Then you are more than welcome to contact us.

back to listview