Technical Writer (m/f/d)
For more than 20 years, ColorGATE's software, color and service expertise has been driving the digitization of the printing industry. We offer a wide range of proofing and color management solutions for the graphic arts and wide format printing industries, but we are also growing strongly in the evolving industrial printing market. Our products also enjoy an excellent reputation because we place great emphasis on detailed user documentation and help.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for researching, creating and managing the translation of our user documentation. This includes in particular the HTML-based online help as well as quick start guides and help videos.
For the creation, we use up-to-date tools such as MadCap Flare and MadCap Lingo, as well as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
If you feel comfortable as a team player in an international working environment, have a good grasp and understanding of software documentation, if you also think outside the box and have basic knowledge of video creation in addition to creating PDFs and printed documents, you will be a good fit for us. The position is based at our headquarters in Hanover, Germany.
You bring that
- Training as a technical writer or several years of experience in a relevant position
- Experience in the documentation of software products
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare, MadCap Lingo, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. General knowledge of XML, HTML and CSS as well as Wordpress and Typo3 is a benefit, but not a requirement
- Strong communication skills, fluent German and English
What we have to offer
- You will become a member of a growing company that continuously delivers innovation to its customers and enjoys the backing of a global corporate organization
- An open, international working environment
- A full-time, permanent position (probationary period of six months)
- An important role in our organization, working at the link between technology and marketing
- Work location: Hannover-Südstadt, with excellent public transport connection