Digital Textile Printing (d/m/f)
Are you an expert in digital textile printing? Would you like to expand your reach beyond day-to-day production issues... and become a member of our Professional Services team that supports thousands of users worldwide?
We are looking for an outgoing, team-oriented individual with problem-solving skills and a quick learning curve to join our Professional Services team. As an important part of the customer journey, your technical expertise will help our prospects and customers understand the benefits of our technology and how to use their ColorGATE solution in the most productive way.
- Support the growth of our customers and partners and ensure a best-in-class customer journey.
- Analyze end-user, OEM and partner requirements and design appropriate solutions by selecting the appropriate software, hardware and service components in close collaboration with colleagues in Sales, Product Management and Development.
- Plan and deliver technical training to internal and external participants, either remotely or in a classroom environment.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to end users, OEMs and partners in English and German.
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Design and delivery of training courses, development of training materials
- Support at national and international trade shows and events
- You will be supported by state-of-the-art tools such as HubSpot, Jira and Confluence.
You bring that
- You are a team player who works well in a multicultural and diverse environment. You collaborate with others to ensure team goals are met.
- You not only expect, but contribute to a positive work environment with your interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving: You demonstrate the ability to identify a problem, determine its root cause, and present an appropriate solution.
- Application knowledge of textile printing, be it direct-to-garment, direct-to-film or roll-to-roll.
- Problem solving skills, a solution oriented approach, a desire to see things through
- Perseverance and resilience with strong follow-up skills
- Knowledge of relevant software tools such as Adobe graphics applications
- Completed technical training or degree, or comparable qualification
- Color management experience (fundamentals, technical relationships, measurement tools, etc.)
- Ability to learn technically complex relationships and tasks
- Willingness to travel within Europe and world-wide, sometimes at short notice
What we have to offer
- Extensive know-how in digital printing and color management
- An open, modern and international working environment
- An indefinite full-time position (six-month probationary period)
- Structured induction period
- Home office flexibility
- A varied, creative job with significant influence on the future of our products
- Work location: Hannover-Südstadt, with excellent public transport connections