Strategic Account Manager (m/f/d)
At ColorGATE, we work with numerous strategic technology partners around the globe. As we want to manage these long-term relationships in a professional way, we are looking for a strategic account manager. This job is home-office based, with an organizational affiliation to our HQ in Hannover, Germany, and will report to the VP Sales & Business Development. If you enjoy looking after partners and customers and want to work in a global, growing organization, this job is for you!
Our strategic partners are technology OEMs and large end users from various digital inkjet markets, be it décor, textile, ceramics or packaging printing.
In your role, you will manage all aspects of the partnership between ColorGATE and the assigned companies. With regards to your accounts, you will be the “spider in the web” and will interact with relevant ColorGATE teams, including sales & business development, customer service, product marketing and professional services.
You will build trustful and cooperative relationships with C-level key players on the business side as well as on the technical and production side within our Strategic Accounts and OEMs. That way, you will be maximizing business by means of optimal engagement for ColorGATE solutions through constant dialogue, supportive collaboration, and pro-active guidance.
Our experienced management team will support you in making ColorGATE even more successful in all areas of the growing digital printing industry.
You will learn further details in a personal meeting
You bring that
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a Key Account Management or Business Development role at C-Level
- You are passionate, self-motivated, and able to handle demanding workloads
- You can show a proven track record of success in an international B2B sales environment (with a high technical content) applying consultative selling methodology
- Knowledge of (digital) printing and color management workflows
- High “Cultural I.Q.”: The international setting demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner with understanding of cultural and business differences
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions and execute agreed KPI’s
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills - proven ability to build long-term relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work remotely (home office) with limited supervision
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Being a team player
- Fluent in English - written, reading, spoken. Knowledge of additional languages will be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (up to 60%)
What we have to offer
- Lots of know-how in digital printing and color management
- An open, international working environment
- Opportunity to substantially contribute to our global business
- Possibility to work from home
- An unlimited full-time position (probation period according to local legislation)