Right now, we are looking for a product manager to join us at the next possible date. The job holder reports to the Head of Product Management. This job is based in our HQ in Hanover, Germany. The job comprises about 15 percent travel.
Your primary goal is to create the foundation for the economic success of our software products. In particular, you define requirements for the development department and thus ensure attractive products and solutions that do not only meet customer needs, but are extraordinarily attractive for current and future users.
You will be responsible for one or more products and solutions throughout the entire product lifecycle. The responsibility begins with product planning and clarification of functional scopes, extends to the support of product development, the market launch of fully developed products or product versions, ongoing product support and product controlling through to the discontinuation of products.
You will work intensively with all functional areas of the company, delegate subtasks to these areas and monitor the timely and appropriate delivery of tasks.
You will learn further details in a personal meeting.
You bring that
- Ideally: a formal education in product management
- Alternatively, a course of study in technology management, business administration, marketing with a focus/deepening in the area of product management.
- At least three years' professional experience in a product management function
- Knowledge of the digital printing industry, RIP technology and color management
- Good comprehension, strength in creating concepts
- German and English spoken and written (business fluent and suitable for presentations)
- Solid knowledge in the use of MS Office and MS Project or similar project management software
- You are communicative, solution-oriented, team-oriented and quality-conscious.
What we have to offer
- Lots of know-how in digital printing and color management
- An open, international working environment
- An unlimited full-time position (probationary period of six months)
- A diversified, creative jobs that provides important input for the future of our products
- Place of work: Hannover South City, with excellent public transport connections