Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
ColorGATE has been enabling fast, high-quality and profitable digital printing for 25 years. Our customers receive software, color and service expertise along the entire production chain from a single source. Whether it's for decorative, ceramic, textile and packaging printing or large format printing - with our experts, your digital printing project will be a success.
We are looking for a new Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to join our team. In this role, you will be directly involved in all of ColorGATE's marketing activities.
You know your way around websites, email marketing and social media, but also have experience with cross-media campaigns? SEO and SEA are in your blood? Do you work independently, are you able to express yourself well, and do you fancy creating target group-specific content together with your colleagues? Then you've come to the right place!
- Content creation for online and offline media
- Maintaining our website, including SEO, as well as our social media channels
- Creating and maintaining paid social and Google Ads campaigns, as well as newsletters and email campaigns
- Increase brand awareness and perception in the marketplace
- Evaluate campaigns and other marketing activities via Google Analytics and internal tools
- Support at events and trade shows
You bring that
- You come with a few years of professional experience in marketing
- You know how to formulate crisp marketing messages and package them in different media
- You know your way around social media and the Typo 3 backend
- You are familiar with Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- You have already worked with Hubspot or other CRM tools
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German (other languages are an advantage)
What we have to offer
- We are a team of experts in an open, international working environment
- We want you to stay: after the probationary period of 6 months you will have a permanent full-time position
- We are transparent and give you the opportunity to positively influence the company and bring in your ideas
- Our team is growing and is supported by Ricoh, the world's leading digital imaging company
- Our HQ is located in the middle of Hannover's Südstadt, with excellent public transport connections - you can also work from home office