- Campagne de presse et de sensibilisation
- ColorGATE committed to
- Brochures · Videos
Since 1997 ColorGATE is successful developing software solutions, RIP Software and printer driver technology for the markets Commercial Printing (Digital, Conventional Printing, Prepress) and Industrial Printing.
Our core product Productionserver a modular RIP and color management software is used by thousands of digital imaging end users all around the world every day. We are actively engaged in the emerging Industrial Printing market since its beginnings 10 years ago. With SmartControl we are offering a complete practice-approved Industrial Printing Operating System (IP OS).
As experts for excellent color management and comprehensive control of printing systems, we are committing our knowledge day-to-day to our end users and partners to deliver individual and flexible solutions for various requirements and application areas.
Would you like to join our team of 30, take on responsibility and make a contribution towards our common success with your competence and commitment? – Then we would be happy to receive your informative job application; please send us this information via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org only. Make sure to include the keyword for the position you are applying for in your application.
We are currently looking for:
- Object-oriented development of applications in C++
- Development in the field of Raster Image Processor and Color Management
- Advanced development and conception of applications
- Support in error elimination and software support
Skills and competences:
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Very good knowledge in object-oriented software development
- Very good language skills in English and German
- Desirable: Knowledge in PostScript, PDF, RIP and CMM
- Desirable: Quick to learn, team spirit
Technical Service Employee
- User support in English and German
- Testing and quality assurance
- Creation of ICC profiles
- Organization and execution of training courses
- Sales support in presales
- Representative appearances at German / international trade shows and events
Qualifications, skills and competences:
- Technical training / university degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent knowledge in how to handle a PC and the popular Adobe graphics applications
- Perfect language skills in English and Germa