Solution for the digital, electronically sheet assembly
CG Simpose is the new, cross-platform (MAC/PC) and standalone impositioning software for native sheet assembly of imported PDF documents. Without altering the data content, CG Simpose brings the pages in the correct order and position according to further processing and finishing requirements.
CG Simpose completes the workflow approach of ColorGATE. Since the solution can be automated via hot folders, the different steps in production workflow can be matched perfectly, e.g.:
- Data input control: ColorGATE cFlow or server-based
- Electronic sheet assembly: CG Simpose
- Proofing: 1-Bit TIFF Input Module, Proofgate 7 or Proofgate Module
- Printing form production: PS7 RIP software solutions or specialists Filmgate 7, Photogate 7
CG Simpose has no limitations regarding output format, printer's imprint, sheet templates, optimal alignment of elements on a sheet (gang-run printing), and provides a wide range of functions. Many of the functions can be executed either automatically or manually; however, subsequent interventions in all functions are possible at any time if required.
- Supported formats: PDF, TIF, JPG, BMP
- Automatic calculation of best possible document alignment and gang-run schemes
- Manipulation of single pages via scaling, rotation, offset in X- and/or Y-coordinate
- Free definition of color bars and color separation names in terms of spot colors
- Alignment lines on print sheets for register control
- Integration of cutting edge data into imposed PDF documents
- Freehand installation for nesting and complete utilization of open spaces in pattern assembly
- Integrated, open layer installation above or below the core sides without limitation regarding the number of layers
- Free definition of sheet marks, can be created in any program and imported as a PDF/EPS document
- Automatic setting of all side lays
- Page-related collating marks
- Automatically generated brands can be changed individually
- Transfer of marks that have subsequently assigned to a sheet or a page
- Storage of predefined mark sets - only two clicks are necessary to reload mark sets
- Direct transfer of "CropBoxes" set in the PDF editor
- Already created assemblies can be found by "wish list system" using the "Finder function"
- Loading of assembly documents by using only few search criteria in the "Open dialog"
- Installation management adapts to your name conventions
- Storage of complete, complex sheet templates include all marks by means of imposition sheet management
- Automatic calculation of trimming (brochures displacement) while pattern assembly
- Development and application of individual dividing lines for output of assembly sheets on the "smaller" exposure systems
- Automatic-/hot folder assembly, including an unlimited number of assignment of input- to output folders, taking into account an imposed sheet for processing recurring schemes automatically
As standalone solution CG Simpose works seamlessly with ColorGATE Productionserver 7 solutions, but also with RIP software solution of other vendors. It can be integrated as an additional product into existing production environments, and can also be used as standalone product to provide impositioning as a service for printing presses.