Color Copier Module COCM
The innovative Color Copier technology allows application of RIP software Productionserver 7 on toner-based digital copier systems using PostScript controllers (color copiers, laser copiers, and LED printers). In this way, even users of toner-based systems benefit from advantages of PS7, as there are an excellent color management, Media Device Synchronization (MDS) technology and printing system integration into automated workflows.
Areas of applications are for example in companies (office printers) using color copiers, and printers for workgroups with multiple users or production printer for short runs and variable print data (individualized serial printing), layout printers, but also mixed environments with different printing systems.
Color Copier Advantages
- Seamless integration into existing and automated workflows without affecting the current process.
- Brilliant and consistent color reproduction through a sophisticated color management, e.g. accurate color reproduction:
- neutral grays
- natural skin color
- Possible application of customized screenings (e.g. Super Rosette), even if only Windows drivers are available.
- Optional: Integration of Quality Assurance Module for quality assurance.
- Optional: Integration of Proofgate Module for creating proofs (results depend on devices), in order to quickly present prints to end users.
- Optional: Integration of Media Device Synchronization (MDS) technology for a fast and reliable recalibration of printing systems.
Color Copier Set
At ColorGATE the Color Copier is only available as Color Copier Set. The set contains the Color Copier Module COCM and 1 Printer Driver Color Copier.
Notice: Printer Driver Color Copier required.
Device handled multi copy function
Device handled creation of multi copies. The RIP transfers the parameters to the device controller.