Screen Print Proof Module SPPM
Screen Print Proof Module enables color and screen/ dot-accurate digital proofs with appropriate inkjet printers that simulate the print result of screen printing machine. In this manner it is possible to control print results before printing and to repair faults such as moiré and rosette effects.
Screen Print Proof Module carries over the RIP data provides them via the color management of Productionserver and creates the output file for the screen and color accurate proof.
Screen Print Proof Module contains various functions for a seamless screen printing proof workflow:
- Generation of screen printing simulation profiles
- Transfer of screening RIP data from Filmgate to the Screen Print Proof Module
- Color and screen accurate simulation of screen printing incl. paper white (screen printing proof)
- Calculation of tone value curve and approximation of differences enables screen accurate output of screen printing proof.
- Selection of the screen in the Screen Print Proof module enables comfortable quality comparison of different screen settings.